- Legal Age.
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are of an age to form a legally binding contract under applicable law. If you are located in Estonia, you must be at least 18 years old to use this website. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful.
All amounts stated on this website are in Canadian dollars.
- Return Policy
- Please note that we cannot accept the return of opened items, some health and personal care items, food items, or items returned more than 30 days past delivery (45 days for eligible baby items and toys; 60 days for eligible health and personal care items). We can only process returns and refunds for items purchased at our sites.
- Cookies and other internet technology.
- Online Privacy of Children
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from anyone under 18 years of age.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Ideas On That (“us” or “we”) may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, by updating this page. Please check this page periodically for changes since your continued use of this website following the posting of changes will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
- Purchases and Exchanges.
If you would like to return a defective product, you must notify us no later than 14 days after the day your product was shipped. No returns will be accepted if you fail to notify us within the 14 day period or fail to ship the product back to us within 30 days after the product was shipped.
- Refusal of transaction
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Import regulations and duty
If you order goods or agreed to exchange goods from our Site for delivery outside Estonia, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods or services are destined. Please note that items may not be deliverable overseas due to local law and it shall be your responsibility for any failure to deliver the goods overseas due to local law. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any laws.
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Site by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
We will report any such breaching of this provision to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and IDEAS ON THAT regarding the use of our services and supersedes any other agreement or understanding on the subject matter. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Estonia. As a condition of using our sites, each user agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with our sites, shall be resolved through arbitration, with such arbitration to be held in the French or Spanish language in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Additionally, except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using our services, you agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected to our services shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising from or related to the use of our sites must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and be enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable without the prior written consent of IDEAS ON THAT. IDEAS ON THAT may assign this Agreement in whole or in part. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement. Headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email or upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE OUR SITES AND ITS RELATED SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. IDEAS ON THAT’S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION UNDER LAW.
- IDEAS ON THAT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF, OR OTHERWISE ENDORSE ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OUR SITES . DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY IDEAS ON THAT IS OBTAINED, THERE MAYBE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY MEMBER PROFILE, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SERVICE BY IDEAS ON THAT, OUR PARTNERS OR ANY USER OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY.
- YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IDEAS ON THAT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY IDEAS ON THAT AS WELL AS ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE IDEAS ON THAT SERVICE OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND/OR ALTERATION OF OUR WEBSITE, NO MATTER WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IDEAS ON THAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IN WHICH CASE THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE SUM OF $100.00 Canadian DOLLARS.
- I don’t sell your email or name.
- In case of purchase by Bitcoin, I don’t manage the payment validation process, bitpay does.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IDEAS ON THAT and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. IDEAS ON THAT reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.